Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Practical :D


So, first add the sugar and the eggs together. Then start whisking!




The eggs are fluffy now! Then you add in the pumpkin, milk and vanilla essence. Then continue mixing :D 




Added in the flour, baking soda and the pinch of salt. Mix till it is all mixed in.



Start scooping the mixture into the reusable cups.






Okay, all filled.


Sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on them. Put the plate into the steamer to steam for about 15 mins.
TADA :D
Practical evaluation:
I think it turned out pretty well but I think that I can put in lesser vanilla essence as it kind of covers up the taste of the pumpkin. I also think that I should have left it in the steamer for a longer period of time as I find that the middle of the steam cake was a bit undercooked.  I should have managed my time better in the practical session and I was really panicky through out it. I should have calmed down and maybe I wouldn't have blundered though some parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment